What’s Coming Up?
AYC is open however there are lots of changes due to COVID-19. period Our computer room and music studio are open but can only have 5 people in each room. You can make appointments to see staff by calling 96462122. Our drop in Centre is open with the following COVID SAFETY PLAN INCLUDES
- Hands must be washed and sanitised before entering the Centre.
- If you are unwell, are coughing, sneezing or have a temperature you cannot be in the Centre.
- Only 50 people can be inside AYC at one time. Only 20 people can participate in activities.
- All flat surfaces, door handles, taps, desks, computers are disinfected at the start of the day and again in the early afternoon..
- Gloves are available at the entry
- Social distancing ins enforced as per NSW Health guidelines
EAT IN & TAKE AWAY MEAL (for a gold coin) – AYCafe
AYC will be providing meals every Friday for the price of a gold coin. Meals will be Halal and vary every Friday.
Learn how to make candles in a relaxed setting and surprise someone with your very own self-made candle!
AGED 12-24 come and play a game of volleyball at the Centre
SOCCER – EVERYONE WELCOME
Come and place indoor soccer at AYC
Bring your ow shirt, tea towel, table clothe or we'll provide you with one. Make spectacular designs.
AYC is offering various board games- Just drop in and have fun playing!
Enjoy healthy competition, BRING A TEAM OR WE WILL HELP YOU JOIN ONE.
COOKING WITH KATE – soft pretzels
Learn skills for making pretzels to treat friends and family! Just drop in to AYC with your friends and we'll teach you how to bake a pretzel
JUNIOR INDOOR SOCCER
If you are between the ages of 12-14 (male or female), this soccer event is for you! Come and join fellow soccer players at AYC!
FAMILY DINNER @ AYCafe
Come and have dinner at AYCafe, all families with children and young people are welcome. For our set meal you pay what you can.