February 24, 2021 - 1:00 pm
The TECH program is a FREE hospitality and Events training program that includes the following:
– Training in food preparation, cookery, food safety, customer service, money handling
– Job ready program, 8 sessions in total PLUS 2 one on one session for resume writing and cover letters.
– Planning and running an event. his is the young persons graduation event and is the focus of the job ready sessions. Budgeting, team work, planning, communication skills are key learning areas.
– The Official AIFS – Food Handler Course Nationally Accredited Unit of Competency: SITXFSA001
– RSA Responsible Service of Alcohol – NSW Nationally Accredited Unit of Competency: SITHFAB002
– RCG/RSG Responsible Conduct of Gambling / Responsible Service of Gambling (a min. of 30 hours)
The event for Term 1 will be based around Youth Week, with the theme “Together more than ever”.
Lana Aupaau will the facilitator of the program, and any questions and booking into the course can be done by emailing her on , email@example.com
You can also call the Centre on 96462122 for more information.
Term 1 will start on the 24/2/21, as an intake and orientation day.
To date AYC has assisted 70 people to find employment through the TECH program and AYCareers.
Thank you to Dooleys Lidcombe Catholic Club for sponsoring this project.