Auburn Youth Cafe
AYCafe is a cafe opened to the public. It is also a training cafe for young people.
See a video on AYCafe and Catering
You can get great, tasty and affordable food and drinks from AYCafe.
- If you are a member about $5 will get you a meal. You could have a burger & chips, salad, toasties, stir fry or many other great food items.
- We sell great coffee for $2
- Iced drinks and smoothies from $2.
- If you are not a member it will cost a little more.
- Membership is Free for people aged 12-24
AYCafe is a training program. If you…..
- Need help to get a job.
- Are interested in the hospitality industry.
- Want to work in a restaurant, cafe, club, hotel, catering business, bar or bakery.
- Need help to study and to gain experience.
- Need a reference and want to learn how to do good interviews.
- Want to get a qualification then we are the place for you.
Auburn Youth Café is flexible and hands-on.
- You can learn at your own pace.
- If you need extra help we have people to help you.
- If your English isn’t great that’s OK, we are here to help you.
- You can get your qualifications online at the Centre with help from our team.
- Your first work experience in AYCafe will be supported by trained staff.
- There are youth workers and counsellors to help you if you feel stressed.
You can get qualifications and experience including
- Certificate II in Food Handling and Food Safety.
- Be trained to become a Barista
- Certificates in RSA and RCG.
- Customer service and money handling.
We will then help you find a job.
- AYCafe has links into the hospitality Industry
- We can upgrade your resume
- We will teach you how to do a great interview
- We will continue to help you when you start work
If you want to be part of this program.
- Call the centre on 96462122
- Email email@example.com
Drop in for a coffee or lunch and meet the team!